...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Uncle...

Phoebe makes a good point when she notes that long-haired shagballs have an advantage over the sleeker, more elegant short-haired cats when it comes to cute photos (well, ok, that may not have been exactly how she put it). However you phrase it, it seems to me that since the dust-mop contingent of the species has such a Diaboliquely Unfair advantage, that I'll just raise the white flag now. I leave the fray with one last picture, not cute, but interesting. This is Pyewackett, who is so fascinated with heat that she once poked her head completely into one of the hurricane-glass candle holders, which had a candle burning in it at the time.



For the complete sequence of photos, go here. And that's all the cat pics for me.

1 comment:

Phoebe Fay said...

Ah, that was too easy. Especially when Pye is so damned cute. Although after hearing about the candle holder story, I suspect she might not be the brightest bulb!