...

Monday, March 06, 2006

They Really Are Out to Get You...


How would you like to live in a place where paying down your credit cards can make the government automatically label you a "terror suspect"?

How would you like to live in a country where, once this happens, the government freezes your money until it determines you are not a threat to the security of the country?

Well, congratulations, because if you are an American, you already live there!!

Lucky you.

Thank God we have The Beloved Leader to protect us.

2 comments:

Forrest Proper said...

The Beloved Leader is not amused.

Well, probably not. He's playing Pong. I'll ask him when he's done.

Phoebe Fay said...

I keep trying to think of an appropriate response to this, but I'm having trouble getting past flabbergasted. Eventually I'll work my way to functional disgust, and then every member should get messages saying, "Dafuck?"