...

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A Diamond is Forever

Alyssa sent this to Beekslayers last night and I opened it this morning before my second cup of coffee.

Big, big mistake...

Love. Life’s single greatest risk. Life’s single
greatest reward. Intangible and unexplainable, yet
ever so real and powerful. Love captures your heart
in a second and holds it for eternity.

What is a LifeGem®?

The LifeGem® is a certified, high-quality diamond
created from the carbon of your loved one as a
memorial to their unique life.


First they made Ted Williams into a popsicle, and now this... ain't technology grand?

2 comments:

Forrest Proper said...

"I'm sorry Mrs. Jones, I know you thought your husband was a diamond in the rough, but it turns out he was just a lump of coal".

"That's ok, I always sorta suspected that..."

Phoebe Fay said...

What really bites is when you get desperate and decide to hock Grandpa's remains, you find out it's a cubic zirconia.