...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Are Your Ready for Some POETRY??? Part Two...

I am happy to present the results of our Poetry Gang Bang of last week. The usual suspects, er, I mean, those responsible, are Col.Col., Mike and Phoebe.

I want to go to Paris
And swim nude in the Seine.
I haven't got the dollars,
But I’ve sure got the yen.

There's nothing in my office
by paperwork and Death,
and the Blogosphere resembles
something written for "Macbeth"...

I've spent the whole night thinking
about lovely Laura's bush.
Now I think I'm going to
concentrate on her tush.

The Blogosphere is twisted,
but I just found the key!
And I'd tell you all the secret...
but I have to go and pee.

The blogosphere is fine
for pictures, notes and news,
but as for its poetry
it's best fortified with booze

The reason for this rule,
and upon this I've often thunk,
is that nothing rhymes with sober,
but plenty rhymes with drunk.

1 comment:

Forrest Proper said...

I dreamt of Laura's Bush,
rolling in the clover,
I went to rub her tush,
but got pecked at by a plover.

My hands made her dress go swoosh!
as we strolled the surf in Dover,
she gave me a little push,
and I got bit in the balls by Rover.