...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Suggestive...

[as we all know, I have no qualms about lifting material from others and posting it here, for folks who might not have seen it. "Theft" is such an ugly word- I call it recycling. This was posted to Beekslayers by Beekslayer Karen yesterday.

The authors of a book called "Suggestions" put up boxes marked "Suggestions" at random places in New York City, this this is some of what they got-

"I suggest they put more fish in it"

"Why do guys bother calling at 11:45 pm and say they just want to hang out when what they want is to fuck. Just say "Can I come over and fuck"."

"Put a flower in your hair"

"My friend Jonathan should kiss me"

"There should be paper pennies"

"Rounded edges on all objects!"

"Get out of my way"

"No labels on fruit"

"Let's make tutus mandatory"

"Toilet seat warmers are very cozy. Check it out"

4 comments:

Phoebe Fay said...

I've always wanted a tutu.

h0les said...

I have a few tutu's and I agree, they should be mandatory.

Forrest Proper said...

Me tu!

Phoebe Fay said...

Et tu, Bru-tu?

Sorry. but somebody had to say it.