...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Age of Plastics

The blog world is aghast this morning at the news that Nicolette Sheridan of "Desperate Housewives" is marrying Michael Bolton.

Well, okay. I mean, somebody has to marry Michael Bolton... I was much more upset when Connie Selleca married John Tesh. Now there's just no excuse for that.

But Nicolette Sheridan? As my wife says, she's had more bodywork than a '63 Plymouth and her breasts remind me of the sage advice given to Dustin Hoffman in "The Graduate" -"get into plastics".

I agree with CKW- the really hot actress on that show is Marcia Cross.

1 comment:

Forrest Proper said...

Amen, brother. My wife is a redhead, but that has nothing to do with it.

well...

anyway, Marcia Cross may not be done up as a babe on Disparate Housefraus every week, but Babe She Be.