...

Friday, March 10, 2006

aaarrrr....

It always happens. I am sitting here at 7:17 pm Friday night trying to find clip art to use for a catalog cover illustration for a catalog that has to go to the printer tomorrow.

The last 18 or 19 times I did this I said to myself -next week you have to go out and get some new clip art.

Good advice, eh? Did I follow it?

Well... I'm sitting here at 7:18 Friday night going back and forth thru my clip art folders getting more and more tense.

I need another beer. Clip art I rejected at 4 pm somehow looks better after another beer.

grumble.

3 comments:

Catalyst said...

Everything looks better after another beer, Colonel.

Forrest Proper said...

I'm hoping...

jgodsey said...

should have said something goober..i have the worlds largest clipart collection. I even have a bunch of cover books with the spines sliced off in m file cabinet. i can make you a disc.