...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

And there was light...

At first I thought that the neighbor's garage had exploded, or I was having another one of those "episodes" that follows a hard night comiserating with friends about the sorry state of the nation over a bottle of bourbon... but then I realized -the sun has come out!!

well my my my.

My friend Phoebe has just written a very good rant. The only thing I would add to her well-reasoned diatribe concerns the subject of 'Net Neutrality'. Let's think about this for a moment- Verizon, AT&T, et all, are the exact same folks who rolled over like pussycats on a catnip high when Big Brother George & Co. came calling for all your phone records. Do you really want to give those gutless wonders the power to control what you access on the internet?

No comments: