...

Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday, Monday-

It's been a hectic week or two here as I've been buried under books and catalogs. Gotta go catch up on your blogs and take a look at the weather forecast- oh, shit, it's gonna snow tomorrow. Well, all the more time to blog. I have to share this one- 'Arlo and Janis' is one of our favorite comics, and Jimmy Johnson has a special affinity for drawing their cat, Ludwig.

(That's a little small. Full size is here.)

See y'all in the next day or two, and lets be careful out there!

12 comments:

Mike said...

I don't know about you, but I've about had it with snow.

Cissy Strutt said...

Fab comic - and isn't that how the gummint works?

Malach the Merciless said...

Me more of a Boondocks fan.

AngryMan said...

We were supposed to get freezing rain, but it missed us. PRAISE JESUS!!!

Buzzardbilly said...

We got the freezing rain that AngryMan was supposed to. Dammit.

Forrest Proper said...

Mike: I'd had it with snow on December 11th. 2003.

Cissy: I hand't thought of that...

Malach: Bookdocks rocks, but they're not in the daily paper anymore.

Angryman: I guess God hates us. shit.

BB: Can you keep it a few days longer?

pissed off patricia said...

I so wanted to laugh today, but the cartoon didn't do it for me.

here today, gone tomorrow said...

My brother is always sending me links to Arlo and Janis for the exact same reason. This one is tooooooo funny. (The ears!)

Kerstin said...

I just wish the weather would make up it's mind here. Sun, rain, snow, sleet, sun, wind. It's something new every day and it's pissing me off.

That cartoon was hysterical!

Anonymous said...

Dealing with a storm right now and it sucks !!!!

Malicious Intent said...

Freezing rain here, waiting to start hearing the fire house alarms to go off. Gonna be one mucked up mess out on the highways.

Buzzardbilly said...

Hey, Colonel, if you're also stuck in the snow and the muck like me on this day before Valentine's Day, there's a "sorry for being a dick" poetry contest over at my blog if you're interested.