From Witlesspedia, the free MMB encyclopedia
Dixville Notch (Coordinates: 44°52′15″N, 71°18′21″W) is an unincorporated
Midnight voting tradition
Dixville Notch is best known in connection with
In the most recent presidential election of November 2nd, 2004 the village had 26 registered voters. The votes are counted immediately after
The community's voting tradition received a nod in the 2002 third season episode of US television program The West Wing8, in an episode entitled "Hartsfield's Landing", named after a town clearly modeled on Dixville Notch.
1.USA! USA! USA! USA! C'mon, what are you some kinda terrorist lover? USA! USA! USA!
2. Like we actually went and measured it. Right.
3. Nobody actually knows how far a (km) is, but it looks really scholarly and shit to include it, so we did.
4. More or less. We think.
5. Sad. Just sad.
6. Another big word we threw in to make this look authoritative. Did it work?
7. UberGeek77098: Gaius Shroomwackler?? You know, LZ, if you're not going to take this encyclopedia thing seriously why don't you go away and get stupid on another website?
LordZygort: Right, like somebody died and made you Dictator of everything that gets posted here.
UberGeek77098: It's people like you who give Witlesspedia a bad name. You've never contributed anything useful here. I spend all my time going back into articles and cleaning up your retarded crap. And you smell.
LordZygort: Get lost loser!
UberGeek77098: I'm pulling your editing privileges now.
LordZygort: Oh yeah? Well pull my finger too! PhHHFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! HAHA! you got CyberFarted!!
UberGeek77098: Oh, that's real mature. I'm notifying the Administrator!
LordZygort: Get stuffed.
8. God, I wish Josiah Bartlett was President. Or Martin Sheen. Or even Charlie Sheen.