Malicious Intent tagged me for a meme to list six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself. I'm then supposed to tag others, but I never do that. So, here goes-
1. I'm an idiot savant of bad 70s and 80s song lyrics. You sing it on karaoke nght, I can quote the words. We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun... Sylvia's mother said, Sylvia's leaving, she's catching the 9 o'clock train...
2. My favorite movies include 'Rashomon', 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation', and 'Die Hard' & 'Die Hard 2'. Go figure. I'm a fan of action and voluptuous women- Bonnie Bedalia, Beverly D'Angelo, and my wife.
3. If I could live anywhere, I'd live in Florence, Italy. Amy studied art there, and we went there on our honeymoon. That was before Shrubby was Presidink and and they all still liked us. These days, I wouldn't care.
4. I'm one of those odd people who can watch a car crash and immediately think "gee, I hope there wasn't a dog or cat in either car". People can take care of themselves, but animals always suffer...
5. I'm far too radical and obsessive. In daily life I am quite calm. But then I believe things like, if the UN was to move in, and there was a war between US troops and the UN to take Bush in for trial, I would absolutely be on the side of the UN, and would take up arms against the United States... I suppose that declaration could get me in trouble- again, I don't care. Bush is an international criminal. I'm quite glad to declare that. Come get me. The criminal proceedings against Bush are the only way to get the United States back in the international world. My forefathers have been here since the 1700s... we have fought for this country, every generation since the 1750s- since 200 YEARS BEFORE Bush dodged the draft. My forefsthers died in the French & Indian War, and the American Revolution; my own father lied about his age to join in the fight in WWII. We would ALL join to condemn Gorge Bush's ILLEGAL regime.
6.I like roses. Please send me some in Gitmo.