...

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Helping out-

Mike has been looking for pictures of Marisa Tomei, and out of the goodness of my heart I thought I'd help out. Well, actually, the reason he was looking in the first place was that I said he should post a few.

What does this has to do with books? I'm not sure. It's almost Friday, isn't that a good reason?

Here's one that sort of makes you question her fashion sense, which as far as I can tell is usually pretty good. It's a sort of artistic pic though, so I included it.

3 comments:

Phoebe Fay said...

Much, much better. And I'm sure Marisa reads books now and then, so it's all relevent.

Forrest Proper said...

I thought so.

Forrest Proper said...

Geez- isn't restricting your ability to get good pics at work a violation of your religious rights or something?

That's pretty berfuoso for you.