A week or so ago one of the national Sunday newspaper magazines had a story titled “ten things You Can Learn from Your Pet. That got me thinking about all the valuable lessons I have learned over the years from our cats-
10. If you have a tummy ache, hacking up disgusting things in someone else’s slippers will make you feel better.
9. You can always get what you want by wailing loudly enough for it.
8. A good goal in life is to sleep all day in the sun.
7. Canned horse meat is tasty.
6. So are mouse heads.
5. It’s never a bad time to lick yourself.
4. There’s nothing quite as amusing as an empty cardboard box.
3. Couches are for shredding.
2. People will forgive anything if you’re cute.
1. As long as you don’t get caught, it’s ok to pee on the carpet.