...

Friday, February 16, 2007

Forty-two, you say??



I stole the joke from an email list yesterday; I'm not sure why I chose a picture of The Decider to illustrate it, it just sort of popped into my head...

- - -

Professor Sphincter was giving a lecture on involuntary muscular contractions.

"A sphincter is a structure, usually a circular muscle which normally maintains constriction of a natural body passage or orifice and which relaxes as required by normal physiological functioning. There are at least 42 different sphincters in the human body, some of them microscopic in size," he droned.

Realizing that this was not the most riveting subject, the Professor decided to lighten the mood slightly.

He pointed to a young woman in the front row and said, "Do you know what your asshole is doing while you're having an orgasm?"

"I dunno," she replied, "probably deer hunting with his buddies."

6 comments:

anaglyph said...

Something about juxtapositions tells me that you need this link.

Forrest Proper said...

Reverend- Well hey, I knew that George Bush would finally bring the entire world together somehow...

Joey Polanski said...

Im gonna write my dissrtation on th Bush Sphinctr.

Anyone got any tips fer where I shoud start my reserch?

Forrest Proper said...

Joey- frankly, you could start just about anywhere. Bushy is one big a-...

Joey Polanski said...

I was gonna start my reserch by divin deep into a bush.

Forrest Proper said...

Joey- then I'd suggest you move down a generation, to the twins...