...

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sure, Blame the Book...

Paris Hilton is going to be a movie actress, and it's all the fault of those damned books! According to something I just read on the web (so you know it must be true) she recently told "Hello!" magazine "I'm serious about acting and have been reading this book, 'The Power of the Actor'."

Paris Hilton is reading books. Not only reading them- getting inspired by them. The mind boggles. Should we expect it to start raining frogs or something soon?

Actually that's probably unfair, I'm sure she's a perfectly nice person. She's not a ditzy, mindless, publicity-seeking partied-out celebrity wanna-be...

she's just drawn that way.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Actually she isn't reading the book herself. Her Chihuahua is reading it to her.

Geez Colonel, if you believe she can actually read, you would believe anything you read on the internet.

But she is HOT...isn't she?

Forrest Proper said...

mike- well, I'm not sure I believe everything I read on the internet, but you're probably right about her chihuahua. I'd always thought he was the smartest of that little group.

And yeah, Paris is definitely hot; she's almost as hot as she thinks she is.