...

Monday, January 22, 2007

Patriots Postscript


Well, let me say in my own defense that I called the Pats score exactly right- 34 points. It was those unexpected extra 15 points the Colts got that were the problem...

But it was an exciting game, wasn't it? I suppose that's what the rest of the country
is calling what Pat's fans are calling a gut-wrenching, excruciating 2nd half. Oh well, as George Bush says, if you're gonna lose, at least make it exciting.

On the other hand, if the Pats had to lose, I'm glad we lost to the Colts. It's good that Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy are headed to the SooperDooperBowl. They deserve a shot at it, and I have no doubt whatsoever that they're going to win.

Well, I guess that's it for sports for a while. Oh, wait- how many days 'till pitchers and catchers report to Spring Training?

No comments: