...

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Natterings-

Has it really been two days since we heard anything about the feud between Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump? If there's been anything lately don't tell me- I'm basking in the illusion that they've both nattered their way to irrelevance.

Speaking of which, anyone heard anything from Don Rumsfeld lately?

Speaking of Donny, ever wondered what would happen if you stuck a few grams of uranium in a blender and hit "vaporize?




Although we missed the ice storm that blanketed a lot of northern New England, we do appear to finally be getting down to winter here- it's going to be 5 degrees tonight. Amy says that means we should put the storm windows down, but I told her she was just being negative.

I've started a new series over on 'State of Denial' -sorry for the long delays on posts there. I should do better now.

No comments: