...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dog Days

What I've been doing lately is going through my "Humor" email box of material I've been saving for about 8 years. I figure these days we all need a laugh or two.

What dog is best at changing light bulbs?

Golden Retriever- "The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out light bulb?"

Border Collie- "Just one. And I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code."

Dachshund- "I can't reach the stupid lamp!"

Toy Poodle- "I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry."

Rottweiler- "Go ahead! Make me!"

Shi-tzu- "Puh-leeze, dahling. Let the servants..."

Lab- "Oh, me, me!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb!" Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?"

Malamute- "Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy."

Cocker Spaniel- "Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark."

Doberman Pinscher- "While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch."

Mastiff- "Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark."

Hound Dog- "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

Chihuahua- "Yo Quero Taco Bulb."

Greyhound- "It isn't moving. Who cares?"

Australian Shepherd- "Put all the light bulbs in a little circle..."

Old English Sheep Dog- "Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb?"

No comments: