...

Friday, July 21, 2006

Fair is Fair...

I was reminded by a friend on the Beekslayers List this morning that no matter how much I love and support President George Bush, the recent incident where he groped German Chancellor Angela Merkel has to be placed in an historical context:

1. touching a woman inappropriately while being President is an impeachable offense.

2. George Bush touched a woman inappropriately while being President.

3. therefore, Fair and Balanced Fox News supporters must be willing to admit that by their own standards, a motion for impeachment of George Bush must be brought before the House.

Makes sense to me. I'm going to tune in right now and wait for the announcement.

UPDATE: Several hours later- still nothing on Fox. I wonder if something is wrong with my cable...

No comments: