...

Friday, May 08, 2009

Freakazoid Friday-

Happy Friday, everyone! First off let me just remind you all that no matter what the question is, Catherine Zeta Jones is always a good answer.



So, are you up to date on the latest affront the RightWing believes Barack Obama has committed against American Patriotism, Heritage and Decency? No? Well, if you were to guess, I'll bet one of your top guesses would be mustard!

It's true. I can't make stuff like this up-



Well, that's quite the brouhaha. If you're like me, this week has left you so exhausted you're ready for a nice long weekend at the beach...



I'm sorry, what was the question again?

Oh, who cares. I already know the correct answer.

9 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

Oh, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!

I can't even begin to express the depths of dumbassery here.

Losers.

Malach the Merciless said...

I booked my vacation this morning!

Sara Sue said...

LMAO @ Chili! Dumbassery is now my favorite word and certainly befitting for Ingraham, Hannity and Steyn!

Phoebe Fay said...

Argh! I didn't even finish the video, but I still lost 10 IQ points.

Also, if for any reason, Catherine Zeta-Jones isn't the right answer, there's always Audrey Tautou.

Catalyst said...

Funny, Colonel. Or should that be Funny Colonel?

Malicious Intent said...

Uh..Catherine Zeta Jones?

Mike said...

CZJCZJCZJCZJCZJCZJCZJCZJCZJCZJ

Malicious Intent said...

Someone slap Mike on the back. He has Zeta Jones Hiccups again.

Commander Zaius said...

Yep, that Somalia is just a regular Libertarian Disney World! I'll chip in for one-way tickets for Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh, and that long haired freak Ted Nugget.

As for CZJ, Michael Douglas must have save a bus load of kids in a past life, luck bastard.